PROCONF - Terms & Conditions
The latest version of the PROCONF Terms & Condition is shown below. It was introduced on January 1, 2014 as part of PROCONF's services.
Proconf.org Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: June 30, 2021
Thank you for choosing EasyChair!
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1.1 PROCONF ("we" or "us" or "PROCONF"), via its online
web service PROCONF - https://proconf.org/ provides services that allow users
- a) to create a conference management system withresearch paper submission, review process, publication process, generation of program schedule, conference website management, participant registration, email
management and monitoring, and payment system for conferences,
workshops, journals, books, special issues and any other events or
- b) to submit and publish papers, articles, programs of events, calls for papers
and some other additional services.
We ask that you read these terms and conditions because your use of the service constitutes your acceptance of these terms without modification. If you do not understand or agree to these Terms & Conditions, please let us know for clarification.
1.2 If you(person or organization) use the Service on behalf of a organization (university or non profit group), or
other entity, then
- a) "you" represents as a primary contact to PROCONF team and
- b) you are autorized representative of the event
to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the events's
2. Member Account, Password, and Security
If PROCONF Services requires opening an account, primary contact and its user must complete the registration process by providing us with current, and not faulty information as prompted by the PROCONF Syste,. You also will need an username and password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information. Furthermore, users are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Users agree to notify PROCONF team immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. PROCONF will not be liable for any loss that may occur as a result of someone else using their account, either with or without owner knowledge. However, user could be held liable for losses incurred by PROCONF or another party due to someone else using account. This is fully illegal and proper legal action will be taken by PROOCNF team if PROCONF team detect such unautorized access.
3. Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Services.
4. Use of Services
The Services may contain e-mail services, notification, reviewer information, personal web pages, research communication and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. Usrs agree to use the Communication & other services related to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with surveys, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
To know more about or take support on PROCONF Conference Management System, Please contact with
- PROCONF Team
+1 720-272-7236 (USA)
+88 01731-177822, +88 01827-593387 (Bangladesh)